Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Karen's green thumb


My sister-in-law has the greenest thumb ever, I think she can grow anything!  She can probably even resurrect the plants I thought were goner's!!!  She not only has beautiful annuals & perennials but a wonderful lush garden!  I went over recently and toured her garden, let's just say it's been a good summer for the goods!!  Everything looks  healthy and colorful.  I would so love to have a garden  but have way to much shade in my yard- bummer!!  I've always thought it would be neat to go out and pick my dinner, right from my own backyard!  

Thank you Karen for letting me take pictures of your bounty and thank you for sending some home with me!


(pics taken with camera phone, so not as good of quality as my Canon)

Yellow squash

Popcorn, corn

Chocolate mint....oh the smell!!
Swiss Chard

Okra


Pumpkin patch

Lady bug landing pad

Red peppers

The best T. for BLTs!!

Eggplant....love that color!!

'Popcorn"

Attracts beneficial bugs, hummingbirds & butterfly's

Squash

cabbage

Pumpkin patch

Even her compost pile is pretty!

some strawberry plants and pumpkins


Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment