Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kettle corn crack!

Wow.....I have a new addiction~ Angie's (great name) Popcorn!!!  Omg, it is so addicting I literally had to remove the (very large) bag from my sight and reach!!!  I have the 'classic kettle corn'- sweet and salty.  Mmmmm, so good, it's the perfect blend of salty and sweet!!  But I love kettle corn, always get it at the local festivals, and pretty much eat the whole dang bag myself!!!  I found this at Costco, not sure if they sell it at grocery stores,  but you can order it online.

There is a variety, like White Cheddar , Salted caramel (YUM) and Dark chocolate sea salt (for real)!!!!   And a bunch of others, those were just the ones that 'popped' out at me (pun intended).

Here's the link~Angie's popcorn

You will be addicted!!!













Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment