Monday, September 2, 2013

Wow, they believe in God?

I love this!   For some reason I'm always surprised to find out that some über famous people have the same principals as myself!  Why.....I'm not sure.  I guess it's because the media leads us to believe that the very rich and very famous don't believe in God.  Well I'm here to tell ya, it's not true, a lot of them believe in God!  Actually a lot of them were brought up in Christian homes. Some turned from it, some stuck with it!    I respect the ones who've stuck with it, especially in their positions!  You know, the 'I AM GOD' syndrome!!   I'm sure it's hard to some degree to believe in a higher power when you have people 'worshiping' you!  Throwing themselves at your feet and giving you all of your hearts desires!!!  (I wouldn't know). 


But I'm always secretly happy when I find out that some über famous person loves Christ, just like me!  Happy Labor Day friends!!

 

Note to self.......don't believe everything the media tells you!

 


Read more here-   bands-you-might-not-realize-are-christian
Read here for some AMAZING testimonies!!  I am second

U2
U2, one of my favorite bands, ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment