Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Premium Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt (1.5qt.)


Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.....I found the best 'ice cream' ever!!!  It's in quotes because it's really frozen yogurt, but we still call it ice cream, it's like calling all carbonated products- coke or pop!  (because honestly, this one is that good)

We Love ice cream in this house, anytime of the year!!  I know that summer is closing in on us, but this momma will still be buying ice cream!  Anyway, the winner of the frozen yogurt catagory is.....
Kemps!!!

I LOVE this flavor, (peanut butter and chocolate are the most amazing duo of flavors ever made) but all of their ice-cream and frozen yogurt is awesome.  I haven't had a bad half gallon yet!

And the best part of this frozen yogurt is that it only has 130 calories for a 1/2 cup-
So if you are trying to watch the weight a bit, this has great chocolate flavor to satisfy your craving!  (geez, I sound like a commercial) 

**check out Kemps here**

Nutrition Facts

  • Serving Size 1/2 Cup (65g)
  • Calories 130
  • Calories from Fat 40
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.5g 7%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 0% Vitamin D 0% Calcium 8% Iron 0%
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrates 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 15g
Protein 3g 0%Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment