Monday, August 26, 2013

Backyard Beauty

I was kinda bored yesterday (doesn't happen often) and decided to take a walk- around my backyard!  It's not a huge backyard by any means, pretty average, but a nice enough space!  I also took my camera with me, just to capture the everyday things I walk by.  There is so much life going on in that backyard!!!  I'm sure Joe (the dog) gets to witness most of what goes on out in that backyard, but until he starts talking (well he does bark at squirrels)  we just have to slow down for a few minutes to see (or hear) a tiny bit of it!!!

Joe aka 'mess'


my, not so used wood pile

fallen, but so pretty

Rose of Sharon

White Rose of Sharon

New life

my husband made this for me!!



pollinate baby, pollinate!!!

stuck

grows like a weed


he was busy!!

in memory of my cat!

hosta flower

resting post

buds

I love that God made bugs that look like leaves!

soon to be mums

liriope grass

Thank you Willis Carrier for the condensing unit!!!  AC
 Willis Carrier story

shriveled lilacs

that busy bee again.  I couldn't get enough of him/her
 Why pollination is so important!!!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment