Monday, August 5, 2013

Time away from time...

I haven't been on any fancy vacations lately, but we had the chance to go to a friends house out in the country, and of course we took it!  This may seem to some a very boring get-a-way, but not to me!
 I love the country-it's quiet, pure, non-man-made and exquisitely sublime!  I can literally sit by water and stare, just thinking about what's in front of me and how peaceful and perfect this world is that God made.   I am not distracted by~ time.  It's so nice to forget about time, we don't get to do that often!  And there is no noise other than nature sounds.  No cars zooming past, airplanes overhead, diesel trucks, or lawnmowers.  I love it!  I can clear my mind and focus on being outside with my family and friends enjoying a day out in the country, reconnecting with nature and God's creatures!  It is a simple adventure outside and I'm grateful to have these times away from time!!! 
Angie







No comments:

Post a Comment