Thursday, August 15, 2013

The world underfoot and around

 Here are some photo's I took while out walking my dog this summer.  It's amazing what you see when you are mainly looking down (trying to keep an eye on my wandering dog, Joe)

Mother nature is always changing yet is so constant!  She is also reliable and peaceful, sometimes rugged and kind at the same time.  She takes her own course, does her changing in her own sweet time.  Mostly confusing us, and also comforting us!  This summer I took a new route with Joe and found some interesting things along the way.  I also just noticed the life beneath my feet and all around me!!  The little sometimes unnoticed things, or things we take for granted.   Nature is beautiful and full of life, it keeps on going no matter the weather, the day, month or year.  It speaks to those who are willing to listen.

I took these photo's with my phone camera not my good Canon, I think some have the same quality.  Joe was patient enough to stop often due to whatever caught my eye!

Joe
Good dog Joe!

*some were edited on instagram

neglected dump truck

Rain drops


Make a wish






A statue I found in the grass and propped up

sun glare







Angie














No comments:

Post a Comment