Monday, August 19, 2013

Duck Dynasty and my family!

We are Duck Dynasty fans, quack!   My husband even has a 'banner' with all their faces on it in our garage!   We have watched every episode several times, well with reruns going all summer probably more than several, LOTS!!!  Pretty much whenever it's on, we watch it!  Its a good wholesome family show!  What I love most about it is that they are soo family oriented!  It's so much like my own family.    We all live within a 15 miles of each other, get together almost every weekend and some even work together! My mom has always loved to cook and spend time with family, like Kay.  My dad like Phil, has a business that he started about 20 years ago and one of my brothers is kinda like Willie, the CEO.  It's a much, much smaller company than Duck Commander, but still going strong!!  My son works there as well, my other brothers started there with my dad back in the day.  What keeps this company and family going is a Christian belief system and prayer, same as the Robertson family!!  I love that Willie, Jase and Phil are open about their belief in God and end every show with prayer!!  Hard to find on TV these days!!  We are excited to watch each episode and love the interaction of this family!   I really don't watch much TV these days, but always look forward to Duck Dynasty and whatever ole Uncle Si is gonna say next!!!! Big family's are fun, interesting, crazy, complex and diverse!  There's never a dull moment, but we all know we can count on each other!!

Here's a few photo's of my big crazy family!

My sister and myself with some of our kids

The youngest grandchild, we all adore her!

My mom LOVES the YMCA
 
The family that plays together, stays together.
Out with the family
Just another Friday night!
Missing one person, (my oldest) 13 Grandchildren!!!
Angie







1 comment: