Friday, August 2, 2013

Coupon clipper, coupon forgetter

Do you have good intentions like I do about using coupons?  I take the time to buy a Sunday paper, sort the coupons out, cut them out and categorize them.   I put them neatly in a coupon book I bought specifically for my coupons.   Then when the time comes for using them......they are at home or in my car (no good when you're already at the check out counter).  So, I found (well ok, my 13 year old told me about) this awesome app!!!!  It's called Snip Snap, you can take a photo of the coupon from the app, and it saves it along with everyone else's coupons in your area.  It's sooo cool!!  I have gone through it and 'clipped' out my favs!  You can even categorize them and sort them so they are easy to locate, example- all my restaurant coupons are in my 'food' category.  Etc......  You get to pick, clip and use the ones you like.  It is easy to use, and the best part of all is that it's ~ a. Free   b.You will never forget your coupons at home again!!!!   That is unless you forget about the app!   Happy couponing!!!
Angie

http://snipsnap.it/

http://snipsnap.it/images/SnipSnap_Logo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment