Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm a music freak!!

I love music, wouldn't know what to do if I had to live without it!!  It lifts my mood, fills my heart and speaks to my soul!!  I Love it, and surround myself with it almost every waking hour of my life!!   I do love silence, but really enjoy hearing my favorite tunes~alot!!   I am very eclectic in my selection, from pop, rock, jazz, alternative, rockabilly, blues, and the 'oldies'.   OK, and some rap! (just some)  But I am very loyal to the '80's!!!!  I have quite the 80's assortment.  I don't tire of it, ever!  But I do have to admit, there is some great music being made and played today!  I really like John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Coldplay, Mumford and Sons, Imagine Dragons, Lumineers, Ray LaMontange, Atlas Genius and a new band named Lorde.  Great new songs from some new and not so new artists!  And my kids and I can listen to the same radio station, now that's something like, awesome dude!!
I found a free app called Music Paradise and I love it!  You search for your fav song or artist and can download as many songs as you want for free!!!    I can now listen to my favorite 80's music anywhere that I have my phone!

Music Download Paradise~ Check it out~

Angie

http://music-download-paradise.en.softonic.com/android

No comments:

Post a Comment